If you have ever been in a position where you can either build or buy your home, you might think that building is far more expensive – but you wouldn’t be entirely correct. The results from a build can be something else and you can expect that a build will be all yours – with just your stamp of your personality on it.
If you are spending money on a house and you know that you want this to be a house that lasts for you and your family, then you should consider building one. If you ever dream of teaming up with Lowe Design and Build and building your dream home, then you know you’re in the right place if you are looking for more justification that this is the right decision to make! If you’re not quite there yet, take a look at these seven compelling reasons why you should look into building a home of your dreams:
- You can really dig deep into modernisation. A home that you build is a house that ends up being more technologically-advanced than others that you can buy on the market. If you are planning to expand your home in the future and have more children, you can add as many bedrooms as you want to right now and make the house you build one that is future proofed for good. It’s a good way to ensure that you get the house of your dreams from the get-go and don’t have to go and do it all over again later on!
- You can save a lot of money on your energy bills. Your newly built house is going to be more energy efficient than many of those on the market. You’ll be able to upgrade the house and know that you’re living a greener life from the moment you move in. Your new home will be up to date and ready to go, and it’ll be cheaper to power it. In the midst of an energy crisis it can help to know that you are doing your part for the environment and making family life so much easier as a result.
- You can be flexible about space. As you build your home you can choose to make it as open as you like. That means that you can have an open floor plan, bigger rooms and a larger outdoor space to make the house look good. You can be flexible about how many bathrooms you have and even how many living spaces. It’s all wonderful to know that everyone in your family will be as comfortable as possible.
- You can help to design the floor plans. As you build a house, you don’t have to think about taking on the floor plans that someone else draws – you can make changes as you please to suit your own wishes. Your open plan home can be designed for entertainment and you can get in touch with companies who can help you to model this imagined home you have. You can even help to design how your routside will look! If you want an en suite or two, you can have those as much as you can design your floor plan to have a pantry!
- You can choose every single feature. When you build your own home you’re in charge of all of the features and fixtures. You can make things your taste and you can ensure that they stand out for all of the best reasons, too.
- Make it smarter. When you are building your own home and you are choosing everything for it, you can bet that you’ll be able to make it smarter. By building in the right technology, you can customize the house and make your home life much easier. From the sound system to smart appliances, smart thermostats and even smart locks, you can make your home functional, secure and easy to live in.
- Choose the location. When you are building your new house you are in charge of the location, the neighborhood and everything else. You can decide on the plots of land size, you can even decide whether or not this is going to be somewhere you add a pool or an outdoor shed. If you buy the right land, you can pick the perfect place for your whole family and you won’t have to worry about finding your house in the right area that you want to live in, because you can choose a village you’ve always loved near the great schools.